Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I'm not sure what's up.

Okay. Well, I'm tired of flipping out on the kids. Poor Dora, too. She's cowering all over the place, and she peed in front of the refrigerator. I know she didn't mean to. I went out and got some vodka and cosmo mix, so I'm drinking a cosmo right now. Mmmm! So good!
I think that I'm trying to take on too much. At the beginning of the year, our internet connection was down. I got so much done at that time, because I wasn't spending all my time in front of the computer. The computer is a great tool, but it's too much for me. It distracts me and calls me to it. And it's not like I'm really doing nothing. Well, sometimes I am doing nothing, but I am doing useful things on the internet. I don't really feel like I have time to check my email and email everyone that I'd like to. I'm thinking that I'm going to need to scale back my internet involvement. I am definitely keeping this blog up, because there's so much that I want to put down on "paper." I am on SparkPeople, which has been such a great thing for me! It has helped me lose the weight that I put on from my pregnancy. I definitely recommend it for everyone. I need to scale back my involvement on there in the group I'm part of--PHAT Mommy's. I love that group, and I love the women on there! I just can't get involved in any more challenges. I'm at a good place with my weight right now anyway. I need to lose the gut, but that may take some time.
I really find myself distracted and unable to focus on anything. What is going on here?? My mom told me to take Vitamin B-6. I got some today and took it. I just seem to get stressed out about everything. I'll see how the vitamin helps. I can't keep being like this.

No comments: